Jennifer Schofield is part of the core Fighting Badgers Crew, and we don’t know what we’d do without her! She came on board as a producer, and could always be counted on to keep things organised and moving smoothly! Here’s what she had to say about her experience since she joined the team back in February (2014).
Favourite scene from The Ipanema File?
- The clown scene – was a quick scene we managed to get in at the end of the day and definitely one worth doing. Both Josh and Simeon were ace! Oh and another favourite scene is when Louis and Frankie walk up behind Joseph in the Park. Watching it back quickly on set, it works really well visually as they seem to cross each other from behind the tree.
- Again from the clown scene and might have started off as an outtake – but it was when Josh ate the flower at the end unexpectedly and I could see just how stunned we all were behind the camera that he did it!
Thing you wouldn’t leave the house without during a shoot?
- An endless supply of pens, paper, safety pins, tissues and plasters. Oh and lots of coffee!
Did you learn anything during The Ipanema File shoot?
- Like above – always good to carry a supply of things. Plus to expect that things may sometimes not always go to plan but that these can actually help and be an asset to the final film rather than a hindrance!
- Thunder and Lighting or just plain old vanilla