Josh Harvey, of Crixton Films, and as seen in this BMW ad, answered our questions on his time with us on The Ipanema File
Favourite scene from The Ipanema File?
- Hello There, One of my favourite moments is when you first meet my character and I survive a near miss from Joseph’s cars. If you look hard enough you may see the genuine fear in my eyes from Simeon “safe” driving.
Any funny one-liners from set?
- I most enjoyed eating a dandelion dress as an evil clown, this was funny on set, but could be creepy for the viewer.
Favourite potential blooper/outake?
- High fived a drunk in the park as I exited a scene.
(Note from Rosie: This was brilliant! If only we could have caught it on film! This was no ordinary drunk, this was a Stockwell Special…)
Thing you wouldn’t leave the house without during a shoot?
- One of those useless books you see by the toilet. For this shoot that was ‘a survival situation guide’ I can escape bees!
Did you learn anything during The Ipanema File shoot?
- You can find props and costume everywhere. We going my suitcase for the scene, on the curb.
And last but not least: Favourite icecream?!
- Bubble Gum, had it once abroad. Was the bomb.