Zsolt was quite a last minute addition to the Ipanema File team, but he showed up on the first day and got straight to work – he came aboard as a gaffer, but we quickly realised he was also a genius lighting technician, and it’s safe to say Fighting Badgers would love to work with him again! Anyway, he took the time to answer our questions, so here they are:
Favourite scene from The Ipanema File?
- Favourite scene to me was the beach shot under the pier. Anna became a heroine to me 🙂
Any funny one-liners from set?
- Funny one liner was Jim ‘Camerasutra’ when he described the situation of always the worst position give you the best shot. He stood in a bush.Thing you wouldn’t leave the house without during a shoot?
- A roll of Gaffa Tape – as we know if it’s not working you didn’t use enough gaffa.
Did you learn anything during The Ipanema File shoot?
- I learned names became very good friends. Danny, Jim and Geraint is a great input on my life.
- Ice cream: Everything with red fruit in it. + Ben and Jerry’s one with brownie, can’t remember its name – Fudge Brownie maybe.